Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

New Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John C
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: New Forum Reply with quote

Hi Folks

Thanks for the invite, Chris, to join your new forum
I think its a good idea to have one devoted specifically to MRI, especially when they are probably by far the biggest sellers of property in the area.

I hope you get a lot of people joining this forum as ime sure that we can all help each other out with issues during the construction phase and during the rental phase to follow' Ime sure it will readily compliment the talk Bansko forum

I am not sure how the rental situation will work with MRI. I am hoping that they will be good at it and manage to rent out our apartments on a regular basis for us, but I am also now starting to develop a website ( as I see you have) to promote my studios, even though it will be about a year and a half or so till ready.

Anyway. all the best with the forum and I loook forward to some interesting discussions

John Very Happy

A buyer at Aspen Heights!
www.banskostudios.co.uk
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you John C its good to have you onboard !! I too look forward to the rental situation and hope MRI are up to it. They look to me like the biggest construction/agency out there. Baz and I went on the expection and were amazed at the quality of the build material, especially when compared to what some other companies were offering.

The Aspen family should be an amazing place with some snow, I really am looking forward to it.

Have you been watching overseas property TV (MRI TV) on SKY ?
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I echo everything that John has said. Hopefully MRI will be able ot sort out rental although I do believe things may be slow for a couple of years at least (that way I can't be dissapointed)!

Time will tell but one thing everyone does agree on is that in 5- 10 years time Bansko will be 'kickin'!!

Regards,

Zandra
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZandraLaPoI wrote:

in 5- 10 years time Bansko will be 'kickin'!!

My Thoughts exactly, now is a good time to get into it for reasonable money, its a nice spot already but in 5 years time it will be amazing.

Zandra welcome on board !! Very Happy
cov kids
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, just testing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: