Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Studio Sleeping 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Studio Sleeping 4 Reply with quote

We have just been contacted re furniture package for studio in Aspen Golf. I enquired if we could purchase 2 sofa/beds, only to be informed that we would have to ditch the table and chairs and it would still be a squeeze, at the time of purchase we were told that it sleeps 4, standing up? Anyone else with the same dilemma.

BnI
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

BnI, have you been told when Aspen Golf is due for completion? They told me a while ago that my block was due in Mar 07, are they on time?

Also, what price are they quoting you for a Studio Pack? I don't get my emails replied to as I haven't forked out for the Aftersales, yet!!

Regards,

Alex
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZandraLaPoI wrote:
Hello,

BnI, have you been told when Aspen Golf is due for completion? They told me a while ago that my block was due in Mar 07, are they on time?

Also, what price are they quoting you for a Studio Pack? I don't get my emails replied to as I haven't forked out for the Aftersales, yet!!

Regards,

Alex

Alex
Spoke to Aftersales 2 days ago (haven't joined yet either)stated still on target for April/May 07 completion, we are in Block H.apparently first phase.

Comprehensive package-5895
Economy package - 5495

regards BnI
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BnI, Many thanks for that info.

5495?!!!! I wonder what the mark up is on that?

Friend of mine managed to furnish a 1 bedroom apartment in the town for about 2000!!

I think MRI, along with lots of other Agents have been a bit creative with the truth. Hope you manage to sort your situation out.

Regards,

Alex
Gary Fellows
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI All,

Has anybody been qouted any prices for furnishiing a 1 bed apartment in Aspen Suites through MRI??

At the moment i can't seem to get a clear answer as to what i would be paying.I think the last figure i was given was 7000 euros for the complete package.

Cheers Gary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: