Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

FURNITURE PACKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Residence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GLENN&PAULA
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: FURNITURE PACKS Reply with quote

I thought i'd let you know that the furniture packs bought through MRI are duplicating several things the developer is supplying and MRI aren't reducing the price accordingly to reflect this, the developer replied to me today and advised the following will be supplied by them

laminate parquet in the living-room and bedrooms; Tiles and terra-cotta in the bathrooms, kitchens and entrance hall. In the kitchens: upper and lower cupboards, oven, fridge, hobs, extractor, sink and tabs. In the bathrooms: sink, tabs, mirror, hooks, towel rail, toothbrush holder, soap dish, toilet roll holder etc.; basic lamps, electric radiators.

You'll note that in the furniture packs, you're paying for fridge, kitchen units, sink, oven and extractor which has got to be at least 1k that we don't need to spend - i have sent an email to MRI about this and I am still waiting - i actually now think i want refunding, as we're missing the season now, and i'll be able to furnish the apartment myself in time for next winter!!

Anyone had any info re this?
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, how much are the quoting you for the furniture pack ? We got the Bulgaria Studio Furniture pack (5495) reduced by 1000 as the studio was partly furnished. - we paid 4495. They were looking 850 for furniture installation & 250 for a deep clean, however we signed up to the lifetime aftersales for 265, which included the installation & cleaning.

Hope this helps.

Baz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Residence All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: