Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Completion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Residence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not wishing to pry about your finances, but if you were to get a Bulgarian Mortgage would you use Capital Financial Partners, the outfit we met in Bansko? BnI
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, rightly or wrongly we got a loan from our own bank for this. I had read too many scare stories about Bulgarian Mortgages, e.g. nasty penalties if payment delayed, etc.

Regards

Baz
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
who can administer oaths and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate documents and perform certain other acts varying from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Generally speaking, a notary public in the United States of America has powers that are far more limited than the role of a civil law notary in the rest of the world, with the exception of Louisiana. For the purposes of authentication, most countries require commercial or personal documents which originate from or are signed in another country to be notarized before they can be used or officially recorded or before they can have any legal effect.

In some countries and states, notaries are required to undergo specific training in the performance of their duties. Many must also first serve as an apprentice before being commissioned or licensed to practice their profession. Even licensed lawyers (such as barristers or solicitors) must go through additional specialized notarial training and apprenticeship, in many countries, before being allowed to practice the profession of a notary. A notary public commissioned in the United States of America is not an attorney-at-law unless also admitted to the bar. (Although some countries consider the profession of a civil law notary, itself, to be the practice of law. Many even have institutes of higher education issuing degrees in the field. In the United Kingdom, for example, a notary public can perform any task a solicitor or other lawyer can perform, as part of their notary public duties, with the sole exception of representing others before the courts, unless they are also licensed as a barrister.)

Maybe you could get the bank to sign baz
staffor
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

This is my first post to the forum. I'm just back from viewing Pirin Resisdence and I hate to say it but it's far from finished.

We viewed 8 apartments (some for other PR owners) and only one of them had a kitchen installed. None of them had any lighting installed. As per my contract ( I'm with MRI) we do not have to pay the 70% until Annex 1 is completed - they do not mention Protocol 15 in this part of the contract. As per Annex 1 kitchens and lighting fixtures should be fitted. We were informed by the foreman that it would be another 2/3 weeks before the above is installed.

The ground floor where the reception, Spa etc has only just started, the PR rep could not give us a completion date for the ground floor and surrounding ground work.

Can I ask if any Pirin Res owners were informed that there would be a swimming pool installed? Myself and about 14 other owners have made contact through the 'pool issue' and are following it up with MRI. They are blaming the developers and the developers are blaming it on MRI.........
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staffor

thats great info for all pirin res owners, bad news if anyone was thinking about using theirs soon tho.

Its good to see that MRI and the developers can get along and are all on the same wavelength Very Happy

Please let the other pirin res owners know about the forum also.

Hopefully they will tighten things up and have it finished soon. As for swimming pool, i don't know.
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Staffor, yep I have been contacting the Developer, MRI & Legal Independence about the 'missing swimming pool' issue. Their replies are below :

Developer :
Quote:
There is no indoor or outdoor swimming pool. There was never a plan for pool in this building, there is only a water mirror in front of the building and on the opposite site of this lake will be a sushi restaurant as in architectural plans approved in the Razlog municipality. In the building there is SPA center, internet cafe, Gym, traditional restaurant, ski depots, kindergarten, laundry, shops and reception and sushi restaurant infront.

There will be a pool in Pirin Suites and it will be usable of Pirin Residence's clients

Legal Independence:
Quote:
Regarding the swimming pool, according to the developer, it was not planned to have one built in Pirin Residence. It seems there has been some kind of misunderstanding between MRI and the developer about this issue, so they are currently discussing it with them in order to find acceptable alternatives.

MRI:
Quote:
I just want to let you know that I have asked for a full update on the situation at Pirin Residence and I have asked for a response ASAP, so I hope that within the next couple of days I will be able to contact you with the outcome of all outstanding issues at Pirin Residence, and more of an exact completion date.
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont let them wriggle out of it baz Evil or Very Mad
staffor
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Looks like Developers, Legal Independance & MRI are sending out a standard message to all with issues on the pool!! I know a lot of people that got much the same answer.

We will all have to pay up the 70% pretty soon so may I suggest that anone that has queried this to keep putting the pressure on. Once we pay up i doubt there will be much chance of us getting anywhere with them. I've heard of one person that has paid and now can't get a response from any BG contact's - a bit worring to say the least!!

If anyone is interested I have a list with about 14 other PR owners that have gotten together on this and other issues and also to pass on information that may be of importance to other owners. If anyone is interested in joining this list please PM me.
It has keep me in the loop a lot more on what is going on as there doesn't seem to be any kind of consistency with the information we have gotten from our contact's in BG
staffor
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Thought a few of you would be interested to check out some photos of the development as of 26th Jan 07.

Please cut and paste this link below to your web broswer to view the outside of the development and grounds.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Rachel.stafford71/No4950?authkey=SAFF07g6LAo
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a sign MRI did not want us to see when they were selling Pirin Res Apts like hotcakes

http://picasaweb.google.com/Rachel.stafford71/OutsidePirin/photo#s5028181192605983986

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Residence All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: