Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Furniture Pack for Pirin Suites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Suites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Furniture Pack for Pirin Suites Reply with quote

Had a phone call from Susan Chambers last week re ordering furniture for our apartment. I stated it was a bit early as completion was Dec 07, she replied that I had to order early to ensure we were ready for the ski season. Surely my apartment will not be completed until early 08 I said, but Susan replied, she has seen buildings completed 6 months early in Bulgaria, not Aspen Golf thats for sure. Still not ordered. BnI
staffor
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I had originally bought in Pirin residence but got moved to Pirin Suites. Residence was due to be complete in Dec 06 – I got a call from the MIR furniture department in Oct 06 telling me they needed a furniture order that day or else I would not get a rentals contract (they were getting signed that day). Pirin Residence is no where near ready, even to date…….

MRI will do and say anything to sell sell and sell
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

staffor wrote:
telling me they needed a furniture order that day or else I would not get a rentals contract (they were getting signed that day).

I had that call regarding aspen suites a handful of times, and questions like "when do you think you will be in the position to pay the money ?"
"You will be missing out on the rentals", and " there will be so big of a queue when you want it installed", "the prices are sure to go up, so you better get them paid now to save money"...............

anyone else heard this bluffy sales tactics ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Suites All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: