Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Flights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cov kids
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Flights Reply with quote

SkyEurope
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://talkbansko.6.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1367

Check out this thread on peoples experiences on BulgariaAir
JayMac
Gold Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.wizzair.com

5 adults return to Bankso in March cost me 238 all in, and they fly direct now too..[/url]
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this on google news from the 'Scotland on Sunday' paper dated 12/11/06.
Interesting about the airport. I know the airport will come at some point in the future but within 5 years will be great.............does anybody know if these plans have been approved or is it wishful thinking!!

Quote:
Bansko, Bulgaria
THE hysteria surrounding the predictions of thousands of headscarfed Bulgarians flooding our shores in the next few months has masked one rather important fact - Bulgaria is on the slow climb to prosperity itself, thank you very much. Even though it may not always have been a luxurious destination, or easy to reach, the British have been visiting the country for many years, lured by inexpensive family holidays.

That's all changing, though, particularly when it comes to skiing. Skiers have been used to lengthy transfers to reach the slopes in the past, but there are plans to build an airport within the next five years close to Bansko, at the base of the Pirin mountains. Apart from its idyllic setting, this could prove to be one of its greatest selling points.

The current airports are at Sofia or Plovdiv, both 100 miles from the village. With at least two hours' driving from each, a dedicated airport would give Bansko a distinct advantage.

spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

Easyjet have released their flights for April onwards to Sofia.

Just book flights for the 5th April (1st week of the school hols) paid 218 for 3 of us which I think is brilliant as I live near Gatwick and Bulgarian airways is more than double that for not so good flight times. I'm going out to check my studios in Aspen Suites and the running of Aspen Golf!!!! not too sure where to stay.............. hopefully the ski season will still be open and we get some skiing done. With all this snow about it should be a good base for the the snow to come and in turn last a very long time until I go home on 11th April.

Spangle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: