Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Whats happened to this forum???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Spangle,

I have not seen any paperwork to say I am the owner of my apartments either, although I have been out of the country for 6 months!

I think I better chase that up too.

What have you done about a will? I keep getting pestered from LI although am not parting with nearly 500 euros.

Cheers,

Zandra
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ZandraLaPoI

I did pay LI 400 total for wills for my husband and I , I have a family and as I have the money at the moment I thought I would just get it sorted. I have not got the will yet, probably have to wait a year for that....!

Have you got your furniture sorted yet?

Spangle
John C
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too had request for money for will.
Spoke to another solicitor , who said that under Bulgarian law property will automatically go to your wife/Husband if one dies and then onto children.

He said therefore If you did want to follow this line of inheritance there is no need for a Bulgarian will.

I certainly dont intend to get one (unless they throw it in for free Confused )
Aspen Heights now has act 15 I am ready to pay, subject to an inspection visit and one or two other legal issues, but cant get any response at all to my Emails from LI and a limited response from MRI.

So ime not very happy.On the bright side , did get some external pictures of Aspen Heights and it does look good.

Never joined aftersales, doubt if willl get there furniture pack, seems to be a lot more than anyone elses. Dont think will use there rental service, have seen the contract and it doesnt inspire me. Confused

Dont know what effect people joining the Aspen refund thing will have overall. But i think in the long term all this stuff will sort itself out and it could still be a good investment over a few years Question

A buyer at Aspen Heights!
www.banskostudios.co.uk
JayMac
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got truly suckered into the whole thing - Aftersales, Furniture, Will, Management, you name it which quite frankly I don't mind if it all works out but I'm not being filled with confidence from the people I gave my money too Confused I've had better aftersales and communication after spending 2000 on a second hand car!!!

By the way has anyone seen the WhiteFir pictures - nice finish, good spa and a lovely view of the Golf Course Rolling Eyes
JayMac
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention - I still like what I've bought and am looking forward to using the place and meeting up with some of the other owners for a little apres ski if anyone is interested!!
John C
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive just started a new forum, specifically for the Aspen developments.
Dont know how it will go, ime feeling abit lonely just now as dont have to many members!! Crying or Very sad

Thought it would be good for fellow Aspen owners to get to know each other better and help each other out. Very Happy

If you would like to join , please follow this link:-

http://banskostudios.co.uk/index.php

Cheers Smile

John C

A buyer at Aspen Heights!
www.banskostudios.co.uk
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JayMac

I was sucked into it all aswell, I think I have had good value for money on my aftersales membership. I have had my free airport collection and return worth 120 each way, my apartments are being deep cleaned and snagged ect.... I have a very good contact at MRI who replies same day and chases other emails that people do not reply to.

I have heard that membership is not available anymore to new clients so they must of been loosing money and as long as I keep paying I will still benefit. In a couple of years I will see if it is still worth it...! By then I might know my way from Sofia airport and won't need to be picked up.

I also have an apartment in Cyprus due to complete in December which is covered under the same membership which makes it more beneficial.

Just booked my flights for January, hope protocol 16 is issued soon other wise I will be searching for a room.

I'm up for meeting up. Hope to book flights for about 7th August to experience the Jazz festival....surely protocol 16 will be issued by then. Laughing

I heard yesterday that the list of furniture for each apartment is being sent over next week and installation will be soon after that.

Regards

Spangle

Good luck John C with your new forum Smile
JayMac
Gold Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Spangle

Its great to hear good news regarding the development at last!! I don't hear from anyone regarding updates etc etc. I'm just at the stage of getting the Notary signed at the Consul so not too far behind you as far as completion is concerned. I'm going to Bansko in March for some skiing so I'll check things out then, hopefully all should be shipshape by then - can't wait to actually use the place Very Happy

I can smell the Rakia already!!!!
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spangle wrote:
Strange.... those missing threads have just re-appeared.....! I'm sure they went from sight....maybe it is all getting to me Crying or Very sad

You have to be logged in to see the threads !! You can see them now because you logged in to post a message etc.....
sailoil
Silver Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Aspen Golf Reply with quote

Haven't been out myself yet, but had another owner collect the keys and have a look over my apartment. He tells me that it looks fantastic, all furnishings to good quality.
He didn't stay in the development, stayed in Bansko. When he went to AG he was seen by security and they checked what he was doing there (which is a good sign).
Best news is that we do actually have at least a partial view over the golf course!

He visited the Golf and Country club and confirmed that we have no entitlement to play there. He was told that there would be no green fee options either, but I don't really believe that. I guess they will hold that line until they shift all their own units, and then do what all other Golf clubs do and accept green fees.

Hope to get out in the new year, and hopefully the place will be more lively then.
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have posted this on the Aspen Golf thread but thought I would post it here too.

I have just had a demand from the Aspen Golf Property Management company asking for my maintenance fee for the year. Although their contract states they will charge 10 euro per sq m they seem to have added all sorts of fees on top of that and come up with a figure I can only suspect they have pulled out of thin air! Yeah water and electricity, cleaning the communal areas and security I can understand and am willing to pay, but most of it comes down to one off payments for things like Satelite TV, etc. I would have thought that that would have been included in the initial plans.

What do people on here think? If we don't pay they are saying the resort will not be attractive to people coming on holiday therefore not making it a popular and attractive resort.

Every email I get seems to be asking me for large amounts of money!

Flats in London aren't asking for the amounts we are being asked for!
sailoil
Silver Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zandra,
I have to say I saw this one coming from a long way off. No way was 10 Euro per Sq/M going to cover the running costs for reception desk, pool heating, sauna, steam room operation etc. Still, the costs just seem to mount and mount.

Have you rented? Any income?
Mikey
Silver Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting fed up of all the money that is being demanded. I honestly do not believe i will ever break even over the course of a year with annual furniture costs, management costs, mortgage legal fees etc etc.

Also i can't imagine someone buying the apartment out there, its all v depressing. Sad
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mikey
You have to look on the bright side............ do you like Bansko?? do you like to ski?? do you like fresh air and mountain walking??? if the answer is no... well not sure why you purchased but if the answer is yes ..... just think of all the good holidays you can have and promote it to your friends and family.
Who ever I'm going to send a Christmas card to next year will also get my web site address . Maybe be it will bring in the rentals, maybe not, who knows Rolling Eyes

Spangle
Mikey
Silver Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Spangle,

Cheers for the motivation. It has helped me feel a better and i have had a look through some facebook groups on bansko and many people seem to enjoy it very much. I do enjoy skiing and i'm sure i'd love the holidays however i am unsure as to whether i will break even each year.

Oh well i guess there is nothing that can be done now. I will flight tooth and nail to keep every penny from MRI from now on.

You never know, it may turn out okay in the end!

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: