Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Offer to Sell my Apartment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Offer to Sell my Apartment Reply with quote

Hi all

I had a phone call from a marketing company enquiring if I wished to sell my apartment. This lady stated she had 250 potential investors (Russian) and if I wished mine to be included. The cost 1200 euros for 1st apt and 600 for 2nd with the charge being 2% when sold. If not sold within time, stated 6 weeks, will get money back. Seems too good to be true. This lady had a Southern Irish accent but apparently based in Birmingham. Anyone else had the phone call and brave enough or gullible enough to proceed.

BnI
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BnI

Not had the phone call, do you know the name of the company? as there are a few dodgy ones out there at the moment. I will have to look back on some emails and other forums to see who they are, but it would be interesting to know the company name.

I wonder where they got your name from!

Thanks Spangle
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there is an email from Darragh about these firms.

Although it sounds good I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

Easy way to make a few quid, though!
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Offer to sell my apartment Reply with quote

Hi all

The company name is Resale Strategy and yes they were on Darragh's email, but maybe he would like to keep all the business to himself. Worked on the principal if it sounds too good to be true it probably is, do didn't increase my overdraft. The lady informed me she got my details from a land registry in Bulgaria, I presume there is a list of owners but I didn't think it would include contact numbers.

BnI.
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi just got back from bansko .I called in to three of the main operating resale agents ,the rest were closed only operating in the ski season.There are resales but it is only distressed property.And they advertise selling for 1 %.Hope this helps.
regards Ray-man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: