Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

What's your thoughts on this thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> MRI Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: What's your thoughts on this thread Reply with quote

Have a read through this thread on talk bansko and tell me your thoughts.

Some of these points are quite worrying.
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see someone with a bit of sense talking on the other forum.

Quote:

jaymcbride88 - Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:24 pm - Talk Bansko

Well personally I didnt buy from one of those property fairs as I preffered to check out Bansko for myself. But I did eventually buy into MRI, so perhaps with hindsight I may have gone elsewhere but its too late now! I am one of the very few (on this forum it seems) who is happy with the way things are going with my purchase, and I did buy with the knowledge that I dont need to rent the apartment out to make ends meet, so the salesmens patter went over my head really. What I am bothered about is build quality and sustainability, so as long as that is up to scratch things should be ok as far as I'm concerned. What I will say is MRI is obviously trying to be a big player, and whether its to their detriment or not, they will always be exposed to criticism as they put themselves about so much(TV, tabloids,seminars etc) they cant really hide from any underhanded ways they may use. They must use this negative feedback and try and make things better, as it is only the bad press that people remember usually and not the good! Whether they will or not remains to be seen.

I echo your thoughts there Jay, and unfortunately concerns too. I think we have to be realistic and swallow the pill, rental income (if any) will not cover the mortage (even if the bank will give- according to hen).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> MRI Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: