Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

pure harassment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: pure harassment Reply with quote

in the last 4 weeks i have had 2 different people phone from MRI regarding furniture .I told them it was too dear then they tell me that if i wanted to let them out with them that taking there fpack that i would get a booking ref number that would get me rented out on completion and if i didnt that they would still rent out but i would be further down the pecking line.I told her that as we were thinking of investing more in bulgaria but that had put us right off so i told her i wasnt going to be black mailed into it. This last 2 weeks we have been bombarded with phone calls and have been told that because we wouldnt be taking there fpack that we would have to get all the completion certificates and all health and safety certs carbonmonoxide certs that the rental companys want,but they would do it for about 2000 euros but if you take the fpack they would do it for nothing.Can anybody shed some light on this or has any body got beyond this stage "HELPPPPPPPPPPP"
John C
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had two guys trying to sell me furniture packs from MRI and I have to say they have been polite and taken on board that I thought there prices seemed a bit excessive, but I said I would check it out in more detail.Havent had any problems there at all

I think they are basically all on commision and maybe some are resorting to more aggresive sales tactics than others to get there sales.

I think its a shame really cause they are alienating themselves from their customers and they dont generally seem to have hads a lot of good publicity in the last few months.

Everything In MRI seems to be commision based, if they sell, they get a good income, if they dont they probably starve.

I personally would be inclined to ignore these sort of threats , but It might be worth doing a search on the talk Bansko forum to see if anybody else has encountered problems with certificates.

A buyer at Aspen Heights!
www.banskostudios.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: