Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Tell me what your views are on this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Tell me what your views are on this Reply with quote

Hi there i wrote in last week under the heading Pure Harassment it seems that my quote of 2000 euros extra for all inspections all gone up to 6000 euros, but this time you get an amazing amount of stuff all for free.As regards for rentals if you dont take this pakage you will be rented out by a locally based company who maybe a huge company who should get you around 70% occupency, but not the same exposure that ie; the tour operators up and down england and there web site as i was told i wold get when i bought.No but if i take the fpakage which for the love of me cant understand why i wont,you will get all these things listed below plus the fact that you that you get an upgraded rental pakage which means you will get 100% occupency,advertised on there web site and taken on by 5 major tour opperators such as tompson etc,all inspections and certificates which they will pay for themselves,if you take there fpakage and if not you can upgrade your rental pakage for 6000euros.

heres the letter let me know what you all think
regards ray-man

Hi Raymond,

further to our conversation below will be a list of requirements that will be necessary to get your property listed in addition to your package. This is another big expense, but it is an essential in order to list with the larger operators. This will see that your rental return is maximised, as they will be charging more money for the apartments but also their marketing capabilities are broader, effectively more exposure. The price will be approx 6000, that's with out admin fees.charges.

It is definitely more cost effective to purchase through MRI, as they will see that the list below is adhered to and your apartment is certified to list with the leading industry operators. You will need to decide if you do want to proceed with your rental setup, which package is most suitable, economy or comprehensive and which colours are best suited for the sofa and the wood finish.

Just to confirm that both packages are inclusive of marketing ( TV, magazine, tour operators) rental accessories and inspection certification .

package 1

package 2

Rental accessories

Smoke alarm (lithium battery)

Carbon monoxide alarm (lithium battery)

Fire blanket

First aid kit

Slider stickers

Home health and safety pack

Lock box

Emergency lock box

Rental inspection

Environmental check

Final Pre inspection

Health and Safety Inspection. plus travel expenses

Non Conformity Snagging (not including replacement/maintenance)

Revisit conformity Inspection plus travel expenses

3 month Health and Safety revision

Annual Inspection.

With kind regards

Donna Abela

Global Home Services

MRI Overseas Property
Tel: (0034) 952 920 100 ext 1045
Fax: (0034) 952 863 676

MRI ORGANISATION HEADQUARTERS
C/Jacinto Benavente
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ray-man

I have just looked on MRI's web page and can not find anything regarding the requirements for rental contracts with Thomsons etc.

So is the E6445 / E7045 the cost of the furniture plus the fire blanket, smoke almars etc?

Where is your apartment Aspen Golf?

I have.........rightly or wrongly!...............purchased my furniture for my 2 studio's in Aspen Suites from MRI back in November 2006. There was no mention at that time about all the extras needed to rent out to the major tour operators, hopefully they will all be included but I will ring them next week to sound them out.

regards Spangle
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI spangle,we bought in pirin suites which is a lovely development and are very happy with and feel it will do well ,but i think it will take a while to get them up and running.If you look at pirin residence the owners were looking for owners to come over and do there completion at december last year but it about april before it was aloud to be used for rentals so there was a season gone.But to answer your question if you have taken there fpakage i cant see you having any problems with rentals .The difference in the price that you have been looking at is the economy and upgrade furniture pakage .but i would be very interested to know if all these extras for safety are included in your pakage because they were not mentioned in mine & i think they were just trying to justify the price let me know if they are included in your pakage to see if this was just a lie

Thanks ray-man
John C
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again Ray man

Heres a link to the studio package offered by MRI for studios in Bulgaria.

The comprehensive pack for rentals was offered to me at 7095 euros.

There was no mention of all the additional stuff in your letter

http://www.lifetimeaftersales.com/furniture/bulgaria.aspx.

Have had some prices from others for furniture packs at about half this , but to be fair to MRI they didnt include kitchen units washing machines fridges etc.

As far as ime concerned the jury is still out regarding value for money and I will need to burn a bit of midnight oil in the next few months too try and establish what is reasonable value for a furniture pack.

My wife wants us just to pop out next year when our studios are ready, rent a place for a week or two and just go round the shops and buy the stuff we need.

I think I would prefer the convenience of a furniture pack if we can be sure we are getting reasonable value for money.

Cheers

John

A buyer at Aspen Heights!
www.banskostudios.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: