Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

MRIVillasandapartments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: MRIVillasandapartments Reply with quote

Has anyone look into renting their apartments with MRI. Their web site
www.mrivillasandapartments.com is up now.
Just wondering if anybody has signed up or considering it.
I'm very undecided. I have 2 studios so may just sign up one of them and rent the other out to friends and family at my own rate and terms and conditions.
What's everyone else concidering?

Spangle
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Mri V&P Reply with quote

Hi spangle ,Just a reply to let you know that we are in the process of filling out the forms for Mri V&P although we know that by the time that we get the protocall to be able to rent out , this year will probably be gone.We are just at the stage were we are getting morgages sorted out
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ray-man, Good for you.................areyou renting out both your apartments at Pirin Suites with MRI? Who did you buy your furniture from ??

When is Pirin Suites due for completion, I think it is quite exciting that after 1-2 years from first paying our deposits that finally all our complexes are slowly but surely being completed!!!!! Can't wait to go out there next year. I last went out in March 2006 so will see a big difference.........

Spangle
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi spangle,Just to reply we are renting out both appts with mri may this be a good idea only time will tell.And after all the wingeing i did about overpriced furniture i did take from them because i needed the health and safety certificate to try to get the best from my rentals and as i know from someone who was renting locally i have an idea what rentals i should expect.Only time will tell wright or wrong.But we are very excited at the thought off takeing over our appts in a very nice area .Looking forward to a lot off exploring over the next few years.But going by some of the stuff that i have read over the last year or so i must be the only one.
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O buy the way spangle they are supposed to be finished by the end of december with the last protocal what ever number it is ,i think it is 16 any way the one were you can let them out it is to be in march if all goes to plan
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ray-man - I'm looking forward to exploring, so that makes two of us!

I suppose you had pay 2 x E500 deposit to MRI. As I understand from MRIV&A all your friends and family who want to use your apartment they will have to comply with MRI rules and also pay the going rental rate, I'm not too sure I'm happy with that............I'm still undecided about all of it.

As you say ...........only time will tell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: