Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Capital Financial Partners - Experiences?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Buying Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John C
Gold Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Capital Financial Partners - Experiences? Reply with quote

Morning All

Just wondered, with golf and suites nearly finished if any body has used CFP for a mortgage and how they got on.

I will probably be looking for a mortgage for my Studios at Aspen Heights,
in the summer. Sent an E mail to ask them what the procedure was generally and if they would get in touch with me in due course and they havent replied.

Also sent an E mail to MRI, they on the other hand got back promptly with a letter from the MD of MRI construction with an update on completion. was quite impressed really.

It was just a general question which would take two minutes to reply to.

Just leaves me mildly concerned?

John

A buyer at Aspen Heights!
www.banskostudios.co.uk
ray-man
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Mortgages Reply with quote

Hi John,Im curently going through the process at the moment and they have showed me the product that is on offer and have gathered up the documents required and they keep ringing looking for them but i wont release them until i get a receipt for my furniture for my 2 1bed appts.Right enough they did send me a reciept for 2 studio appts and when i told them that they were 1 beds they kindly enough asked for more money even though i paid for 1 bed appts in the first place.Make sure you get everything on paper or e-mail
Cheers Raymond&Susan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Buying Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: