Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

20% Furniture Charge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: 20% Furniture Charge Reply with quote

Just found this on the web and wanted to share it.

http://banskostudios.co.uk/index.php/topic,68.0.html

How many does it affect on here?? My friend did say she had not received her rental from Christmas and I suspect this could be why.

Mmmm, the plot thickens.

ZLP
Mikey
Silver Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds a bit cheeky to me! I've not brought the pack from them. Any recommendations of a company to provide a pack for a studio would be nice aswell. Smile
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the search engine on here or go to Talk Bankso forums, there are many suggestions that do not cost you an arm and a leg!

Linky thing to Talk Bansko forums:

http://talkbansko.6.forumer.com/index.php

I am still furniture less as I cannot get the time off work to sort it out!

Looking forward to getting time off and going in the summer to try some of the summer activities there, once I have furniture, that is!!
Mikey
Silver Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the info,

If anyone else brought in the aspens, can i ask what they had as regards a kitchen?

I'm trying to think if I can get away with just getting a Fridge, Bed & TV and other small bits (plates/dishcloth etc) and avoid the 5000 pack price!
John C
Gold Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mikey

I am planning on getting our furniture from Furniture box in Bansko, significantly cheaper than Mri ( mind you just about everybody is!)

Heres a link:-

http://banskostudios.co.uk/index.php/topic,72.0.html

I put a video link on bansko studios which shows , kitchen and studio internals generally at aspen golf which is pretty similar to heights

http://banskostudios.co.uk/index.php/topic,54.0.html

hope this helps

A buyer at Aspen Heights!
www.banskostudios.co.uk
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All
Sounds like you have all been very lucky not to have purchased the furniture from M*I . I have been caught up with the 20% vat but dedicded to pay a couple of weeks ago. No furniture yet but have book my flights for the summer so hope it arrives before then!

Spangle
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: 20% Furniture Charge Reply with quote

Hi all

Yes we also have received the email stating we now have to pay the 20% VAT. I am not very pleased to say the least, I was given a price for a furniture pack which I paid and the furniture installed. At no time was I informed that I would have to pay VAT and I have informed *** of this but no reply as yet. Maybe they also are suffering with the credit crunch and have came up with a novel idea to raise some funds.

BnI
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BnI
was your furniture installed in Aspen Golf??
Are you part of the rental package aswell?

Spangle
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: 20% Furniture Charge Reply with quote

Hi Spangle

Yes our furniture installed in Aspen Golf and from my daughter who was out in January it is a good job. We are part of the rental package and before Christmas were requested we move to another company at a cost of 2500, we didnt change. On 16 March got another email from *** Rentabroad stating they are going with a company called Solutions Over Seas and we would be provided with a credit voucher. Requested more information about the voucher and how much this was going to cost me but again no reply.

BnI
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BnI
Sorry another question, I expect you had to pay the 300 + vat for the safty pack , key box, fire blanket, smoke detector,emergency info folder etc.
Do you know if that was fitted/supplied in your apartment with your firniture? I have pulled out of the rentals but hope the safty items will still be fitted with my furniture. They should be as it was still paid for.

Spangle
Mikey
Silver Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've nothing to add as I didn't go with any of the MRI aftersales, rentalpack, safety, insurance etc however I am very dissapointed to hear how they have treated you guys.

When we take into account our annual building maintenance, property maintenance/management (+ cleaning / keys handover, presuming we are not out there to do it ourselves) insurance, safety pack, replacements to furniture (how long are those packs realistically going to last?) then our tax, how much are our outgoings going to be each year even before the mortgage/loan repayment?

Will our rentals even cover annual costs, let alone mortgage/loan repayments?

Mike
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO, certainly not for a long time but the few rentals we may have will help.
BnI
Silver Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: 20% Furniture charge Reply with quote

Hi Spangle,

Sorry only getting back to you now. Yes we paid the 300 euro and got the fire blanket, first aid kit etc. Cannot say at what stage it was installed but when my daughter visited the emergency kit was present as was the furniture.

BnI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: