Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Razlog Golf & Ski
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Razlog Golf & Ski
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Razlog Golf & Ski Reply with quote

Sorry guys I had meant to move this thread and instead deleted it by mistake, I have copied each thread from a backup and put them below

apologies again Embarassed
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Anyone out there brought into Razlog Golf and Ski?

http://www.razlog-golfandski.com/

Phil
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil,

do you know how close that new development is to Pirin Residence, I am concerned that it will block the view for many owners.

cheers,

Mike
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

The Razlog Golf and Ski development is right next to the Pirin residence, If you stand in the entrance to the golf club and look out Pirin Residence it to the right Razlog Golf and Ski to the left. If you look at http://www.pirin-golf.com/bansko-bulgaria_g00002f.jpg RG&S is in front of the horse riding centre and PR in front of the what looks like the football pitch. So depending on which apartment you have Razlog Golf and Ski will block the view to the national park.

Phil
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the things I noticed is that currently the golf club is being marketed as a private club "Pirin Golf & Country Club is designed as a private leisure complex. Only residents and property owners within its boundaries will be subject to investor protection scheme with guaranteed golfing rights on the green" So those of us outside the club, MAY not be able to play there! The general feeling is that it will be opened to non-residents, not this is not the case at the momnet and access is not guaranteed. This fact is not mentioned anywhere on the sales blurb of other developments, why would they!, but is something that is making me think. What's everyone else's thoughts?

Phil
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil

I have also read the part about protected rights for Pirin Golf and Country club residents. I have bought in Aspen Suites which is being constructed along the 11th hole!!! The position of my apartment was going to be a good selling point on my web site!! No point if 'the public' can't play a round.

The greens will be empty if the golf course is for residents only, so they will have to open it up to the outside world...........I read somewhere that there is another golf couse planned in the area.

Razlog golf and ski development looks good.

spangle
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Phil,

looking at the maps its difficult to tell how close they will be to each other, hopefully they are far enough away so the view isnt obstructed too much, but I think most of the units views will be obstructed to some extent, other than the sections at the ends Section A,B G&H.. Unfortunately I bought in section D. Would you have any idea of the distance between the two developments?

cheers, Mike
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys is the course your talking about the woosies course ?? Jack Nicholas is building a course aparently very close

Quote:
The greens will be empty if the golf course is for residents only, so they will have to open it up to the outside world

If it is closed to residents, that would probably include people staying at the complex not necessarily being the apartment owners. Do you have a link to the small print of that, I have not seen it yet ?

Chris
admin
philt
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris,

Yes we are talkin about the Woosnam course, the quote "Pirin Golf & Country Club is designed as a private leisure complex. Only residents and property owners within its boundaries will be subject to investor protection scheme with guaranteed golfing rights on the green" comes from http://www.pirin-golf.com/index.htm

Whilst I agree that the general feeling is that it will be opened to non-residents at the moment they are using the exclusivity of the course as a major selling point.

Mike,

Sorry at the moment I can't tell how far from Pirin Residence the Razlog Golf and Ski will be. When I went there last week the plot hadn't even been marked out. The boundery fence for the Pirin Residence is about 100yards from the building so Razlog Golf and Ski will be at least the far way.

Phil
JamesD
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Razlog Golf and Ski Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I put down a deposit for an apartment in Razlog Golf and Ski about 9 months ago.

This is my first buy-to-let (and my first overseas property) and would like to hear from any others, especially relating to their experience with Razlog Golf and Ski.

After months of delay, I received the contract a few weeks ago but there were basic mistakes (with names and addresses etc). I also had some queries which I sent back via my lawyer (e.g the lack of details regarding the on-site facilities in the contract)

I got an intial reply to my first email but no response to my next one and have received no new contract with corrected details. Is any else out there in RazlogGolf&Ski limbo

James
philt
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James,

Had the contract at the start on May, like you I have asked for a number of changes including that all the facilities be listed. So have I have had a couple of replies from the developer but still not resolved.

Phil
philt
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoke to Avatar today, they will chase Casa re the facilities being in the contract. Also some of the underground parking is reserved for buyers of the penthouses, some are to be sold to appartment owner and there will be some unallocated for general use, have asked for further details.

Construction expected to start in two weeks........

Phil
paulmonaghan2
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: razlog golf and ski Reply with quote

hi
i have recently reserved a unit in razlog golf and ski and am keen to hear of any experiences people have had with the development so far - has anybody done an inspection trip to the area - or better still got recent photos? What is the best way to fly to the area from Northern Ireland?

Cheers
Paul
philt
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: finally lost patience. Reply with quote

Having paid the deposit over a year ago, I've finally given up and withdrawn from the purchase of an apartment at Razlog golf and ski.
After an initial 6 month wait for the prelimary contract to arrive, when it did there were a number of items missing, mainly a list of the facilities. After a number of emails going back and forth to casa, I've been waiting for a new contract since June, with no reply forthcoming or any other updates. If you are buying/thinking of buying in this complex I would suggest you try and get the facilities and access rights to them in writing as all may not be as you would assume. For example, one advertised facility is the underground car park, but when specifically asked it would appear that you may not have access to it as the the parking spaces are been sold off individually and are not for communal use. It would appear that having a facility listed is not the same as having access to them!
If anyone whats further details just email me.

un-impressed.

Phil
paulmonaghan2
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Philt
i am interested to hear how you got on getting your money out of Casa - I recently tried to track them down and they seem to have vanished without a trace.
same goes for the agent - Key4 - websites and phone lines shut down.

Hope you were able to get a refund - if not I would be keen to hear any ideas for the way forward

Paul :
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Razlog Golf & Ski All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: