Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Lifetime Aftersales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> MRI Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Lifetime Aftersales Reply with quote

Hi, has anyone else signed up to the MRI Lifetime Aftersales package ? If so, are you able to access the Members only section of the website ? I signed up a month ago & received my username & password but it keeps saying that it is invalid. MRI say they are working on the problem, but surely it should have been resolved by now !

Baz
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Baz,

I nearly joined about 4 weeks ago but until I get some clarification about property management and furniture packs from them I am holding off.

I have emailed them but am still waiting for a response.

You would think they would have sorted this problem out by now, although they have revamped their website so probably are in the process of doing it.

Zandra
PEBBLES
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: MRI Furniture Packs Reply with quote

On average across all regions, MRI put a 50% mark up on all furniture packs sold to clients. This is in addition to the yearly lifetime aftersales charge that they make, my advice is go and buy your own furniture, it will be alot cheaper for not much more hassle! Very Happy
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pebbles what apartments have you bought in ? can you tell us anywhere you suggest to buy furniture from ?
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: rental contract Reply with quote

Has anyone signed a contract for rental yet?

I was having a conversation with somebody from the aftersales team at MRI and they said that the job of manageing the rental programme in Bansko was far too big for MRI at the moment and that they were in the process of making a deal with one of Europes largest property management company to handle all their properties!!!

Has anybody else heard this?
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last thing I heard from MRI regarding rentals was on 24/10/06 in response to an email re. rentals. Content below :

Quote:
Further to your email regarding rental contacts in Bulgaria.

The team in Bulgaria are currently in negotiations with managment companies to find the best deal for all our clients. Negotiations are now drawing to a close, this will then be passed to your lawyers office for their verification. Once this has been done we will then receive all the relevant information in order to be able to make you fully aware of all the terms and conditions.

Baz
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Baz

Something that I didn't realise was that it is the management company that decide what the contents of your apartment will be..............

eg I didn't want the pictures or rug from the furniture pack because I wanted to choose them for myself for the 'personnal look' but MRI said that if the management company required these items then they wouldn't be able to rent the apartment out until these items were in place. Like wise if there was too much furniture and the apartment didn't look spacious then they wouldn't be able to rent out until the excess furniture had be remove!!!!
Gary Fellows
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Baz,

I have joined the MRI Aftersales and have had problems logging on to the members site before but all that seems to be sorted now and we have no problems logging on. Although there are a couple of areas in it that i don't think are up and running as yet.

Does anybody know when you need to get your furniture sorted in conjunction with your apartment being complete?

Cheers Gary.
spangle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gary

MRI told me ASAP.

Quote:

We would suggest getting the furniture this year to guarantee the current price and to beat the rush as of next year we have over 2100 clients completing on other developments in Bansko. We want to make sure you can start renting your apartments as soon as the rental season starts and are not stuck at the end of a very long queue.

I have bought in Aspen Suites due for completion Dec 07 and they have just about got the furniture pack sorted.
I was also told that they can only furnish about 90 a month so if you are at the bottom of the list then you may have to wait along time!!

The same question keeps coming up ............should we believe what they are saying?

I think I will end up buying from MRI. I have roughly priced up the packs and know they are good as double what they should be, but hopefully it will be hassel free and mine maybe one of the first to be let out.....! Laughing

Where have you bought Gary?
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep - the members website seems to be up-and-running, hopefully more information will be added soon (not least because there is no mention of my apartment complex - Pirin Residence).

Baz
Gary Fellows
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Spangle,

Thanks for the info, i best get cracking and order some funiture!!

I have also bought in Aspen Suites, overlooking the golf course, a 1 bed apartment. I will most likely go with MRI for the furniture even though it will mean paying over the odds.

Cheers Gary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> MRI Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: