Razlog Valley Discussion

Building our own community, Razlog Valley & Bankso

Razlog Valley Discussion

Completion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Residence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Completion Reply with quote

It looks like the Pirin Residence is on-track for completion in December ! I have ordered my furniture pack & hopefully will be over in January to check my apartment out.
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you post up some pictures from the after sales ? Razz
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baz,

Who did you get your Furniture pack through and was it reasonable? I have 3 to buy and MRI may be too expensive although I will have to buy 1 if I want them to manage my property for me.

Regards,

Zandra
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zandra, I purchased the furniture pack through MRI. Be sure to get the reduced price "Pirin Residence" furniture pack though as our apartments are "partly furnished".

Baz
Carol H
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Pirin Residence Reply with quote

Hi,
We have two 1 bed apartments at Pirin Residence, purchased from MRI.

We are interested on thoughts on:
Any rental contracts being offered?

Furniture Packs?
What exactly is included in the apartments - I know there is a fitted kitchen and a fridge.
What furniture packs have you bought and where from?

MRI lifetime membership?

MRI mortage advisor?
Did anyone take up his offer of finding a local mortage?
We did not as he was wanting a 500 euro fee with no guarantee and could not give us any indication of interest rates at all.

Legal Independence?
We have not heard anything at all from Legal Independence since we paid our deposit.

A completetion date?
We'd love to know if anyone has a more precise date?

Kind Regards
Carol H
email newcastle@eircom.net
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carol, welcome to the forum !

Haven't received any rental contracts as yet ?

We ordered the furniture pack from MRI - Studio Economy Pack - €4,495
From our contract this is what is included :

- living room – flooring – laminated parquet first quality, walls and ceilings – plaster coating and latex;

- bedrooms – flooring - parquet first quality, walls and ceilings – plaster coating and latex;

- kitchen – flooring –terra-cotta, upper and lower cupboards, sink, taps, and the following electrical appliances: fridge, hobs, oven, extractor;

- bathroom and toilets – terra-cotta and faience 2 m above the floor and dispersed white coating above the faience, as the bathrooms and the toilets shall be furnished according to the architectural plan-bath and shower cabin with all necessary accessories and fans.

- Entrance hall – flooring – terra-cotta, walls and ceilings – plaster coating and latex;

- Balconies – granite;

- Joinery – PVC, German manufactured, at least 4 camera, outside coverage-lime

- Inside doors – wooden;

- Outside doors –wooden massive;

- In each room will be installed electric radiators with thermal regulations and protection;

- Lights and electrical switches in all rooms and common areas – manufactured by renowned European manufacturers;

- completed TV, telephone and internet installations in all apartments;

We signed up to the MRI Lifetime aftersales, really to save money on the installation - MRI were charging €850 for installation & €250 for an industrial clean - these are both free for aftersales members.

We had a look at the Bulgarian mortgages and talke to Capital Financial Partners - but it all looked a bit scary ! So we opted to raise the finance locally.

We haven't heard anything from Legal Independence either since signing & paying the initial deposit. No doubt we will be hearing from them shortly !

No definite completion date either !

Hope this helps.

Baz
ZandraLaPoI
Gold Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nearly 4500 Euros for an Economy Pack! I can furnish 3 studios locally for that!

If they had guaranteed rental I wouldn't mind!

Looks like I have got alot of thinking to do!

Zandra
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that the Pirin Residence website had included a facility for ordering furniture - http://www.pirinresidence.com ? Had anyone priced through it ? Unfortunately, I think it has been removed from the site again !

P.S. the latest photos are now on the website too !
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baz the photos look class, shes nearly ready by the look of it. They have even got the flag up !

http://www.pirinresidence.com/admin/4-gallery-list-1.php?id=86
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the deadline now, anybody heard anything about a completion date?
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest I have heard is that the property is awaiting an article 15, which should be available by the end of Jan 07. Completion is likely to take place early Feb 07.

Baz
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what sort of thing is an article 15 ?
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Latest news Reply with quote

This is from the Pirin Residence website

Quote:
17th of January 2007

• We have granted Protocol 15 – the building is ready and now we have only to pass the regular legal tests for water system, electricity system, health and safety system, etc.
• We are expecting Protocol 16 /The Usage License/ till the end of March.
• You are welcome to make your inspection trip, to deposit your second installment and to complete the Notary Deed.
• Please, ask your Management and Maintenance agreement from Legal Independence or directly from us.
chris
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baz, not ready til end of march ??
baz
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received an email from Legal Independence confirming the award of Protocol 15 and detailing the signing of the notary deed & of course looking the remaining 70% Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Anyone else get this ?

The detail is below, if anyone feels like interpreting - please feel free !

Quote:
Let me inform you that as per the provisions of the Preliminary Contract for your purchase of property in Pirin Residence the development has been awarded Protocol 15.

Protocol 15 is a document proving that the construction works have been performed in accordance with the approved investment projects, and the construction requirements pursuant to the Bulgarian legislation and the terms of the contract concluded between the investor and the builder. It ascertains the suitability of the construction to have its use allowed. Basically, it is the last document issued in the construction process. On its basis the Permission for Use is issued.

According to the Preliminary Contract the Notary Deed for the transfer of the property from the developer to you has to be signed after the issue of Protocol 15. Also, the final payment of 70% of the purchase price is due at that stage, at the time of signing of the Notary Deed. Please note that as guarantee for you 10% of the purchase price will be kept and not transferred to the developer until he has obtained Permission for Use of the development. The developer has until 31 March, 2007 to have the Permission for Use issued, and when this is obtained the last 10% of the purchase price will be released to the developer.

When you make the transfer of the funds already requested, in order to make it easier for us to identify your payment, please include a reference on the bank document of your name, apartment number and that the transfer is of the last installment for Pirin Residence.

Please let inform us in case you are planning to fund your purchase through mortgage in Bulgaria.

In order to prepare the Power of Attorney and the accompanying declarations required in Bulgaria for the Notary conveyance, we need the following information for each of the persons that are going to be listed as buyers in the Notary Deed:

- scanned copy of both of the passports;
- full address;
- information regarding the marital status: date of marriage and name of the spouse; in case of any previous marriages name of ex-spouse, date of contraction and of termination of marriage and reason for termination (divorce, date of spouse, etc.);
- origin of the funds for purchase of the property (savings, loan, etc.).
After we have these details, we will prepare the documents and we will e-mail them to you. When you receive them, there are two options for certifying them:

EITHER:

1. Print out the attached documents;
2. Go to a Notary Public;
3. Sign them in front of the Notary Public who will certify your signatures;
4. Tell the Notary Public that you need to have an apostille on the documents (ask the Notary to put all the documents in one bundle with a cover letter listing the documents in the bundle so that one apostille is attached to the back of the cover letter and applies to the whole bundle) and the Notary will arrange this;
5. Collect the document from the Notary Public when he/she tells you they will be back with the apostille;
6. Send the document to me at the address below.

OR:

1. Print out the attached documents;
2. Go to the Bulgarian Consul in London/Dublin;
3. Sign them in front of the Consul who will certify your signatures;
4. Send the documents to us at the address below.

The second option is faster and cheaper. Please find the details of the Embassies below:

Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in London, UK
186-188 Queen's Gate
London SW7 5HL
phone: 0207 5849 400, 0207 5849 433, fax: 020 7584 4948
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 09.00 - 18.00
Consular Section Admission Hours:
09.30 - 12.30, Monday to Friday (with an appointment)
12:30 - 14:00, Monday to Friday (without an appointment)
24 Hour Automated Booking System: tel. 090 6554 0750 (calls cost GBP 1/min)
www.bulgarianembassy.org.uk.

Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Dublin, Ireland
22 Burlington Road, Dublin 4.
Tel: (353 1) 660 3293.
Fax: (353 1) 660 3915

Once we receive the documents, we will arrange for the translation and certification of the apostille and then we will use them to sign the Notary Deed.

Baz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Razlog Valley Discussion Forum Index -> Pirin Residence All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: